Analytical Technician Pharma
Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Analytical Technician Pharma vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Experience with technologies like the Office package, CDS, eLN, GMP, CHemDraw and other
- Expertise with the exact and efficient laboratory work and the necessary documentation practices
- Know-how of standard lab equipment including HPLC, GC, NMR and more
- Solid understanding of HSE requirements paired with a save and conscious work in the lab
- Affinity for analytical experiments in labs
- Finished education in the pharmaceutical area like Laborantenausbildung or any other equivalent education
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, good in site and local language skills are required
- Performing analytical experiments regarding GMP, ICH and Health Authority as well as HSE regulations and risk assessments as required
- Assisting the project Analytical Expert by collecting and aggregating information paired with supporting supply activities by performing tasks related to process steering controls, cleaning verification and validation and more
- Documenting the work process in the lab according to good documentation practices
- Fulfilling all necessary responsibilities according to the general and CHAD GMP Responsibility List while also working on experiments according to instructions
- Developing, qualifying and validating analytical methods with guidance by the Analytical Expert or another experienced mentor
- Taking over the instrument responsibility for one or more instruments or laboratories, ensuring maintenance, usability and GMP status
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.