People Manager - Dutch Speaking
Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of my Dutch leading financial clients I am urgently looking for a Dutch speaking People Manager to help ensure your employees can perform optimally in the team by effectively coaching, advising and supporting them in their personal and professional development.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Finished WO education, preferably in a business administration direction;
- Relevant work experience of at least 7 years;
- You have previously managed colleagues;
- You have a coaching background or education that is comparable to the requirements of the NOBCO certification.
- You have an eye for talent management for both the individual and the team;
- You have experience with/knowledge of absence management;
- You have experience in a corporate environment within a changing organization (change)
- You work from a vision, in which you also stimulate others to develop and carry out their own vision and strategy;
- You have experience in recruitment and selection and have a network in relation to recruitment and selection;
- You work independently and form your network within and outside your team to ensure optimal functioning of your team;
- You have a high degree of persuasiveness and furthermore you stimulate others to effectively apply new information and ideas.
You ensure the proper deployment of the HR cycle for all employees in your team (s). And based on the strategic workforce planning you manage the (flexible) deployment of internal and external employees, qualitatively and quantitatively. In addition, you facilitate communities so that employees keep their professional knowledge and soft skills up to standard and you have an important role in talent management BI&C-wide. Moreover, you ensure the connection across the Value Streams together with the other People Managers and the HR Business Partners. You work closely with Value stream manager, RTE, QA Lead and Scrummasters.
In addition, the department is in full swing and you help with the organizational changes both in the preparation and in the implementation phase. You think along, prepare and execute - independently or in collaboration with other disciplines.
The department consists of several existing Agile and Lean teams. The department consists of approximately 35 employees. The transition that is currently taking place is the further professionalization of the guidance of the change organization, the professionalization of the service management processes and the guidance of the transition of the teams that are dealing with organizational changes. The teams are very diverse in nature and each require their own specific guidance.
As a People Manager with relevant leadership experience, you are an expert in motivating and developing employees to optimize productivity and promote personal growth. You play an active role in the transformation to the Agile way of working. You coach people to become more T-shaped and support teams in taking responsibility and in self-organization. You are empathetic, have good listening skills, understand different stakeholders and have experience with a changing organization within a business environment. In addition, you are able to provide employees with appropriate guidance both online and on-site.
Contract: 6 months + likely extension