Business Development Executive
Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by CV-Library
KT Media Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity to work as a Business Development Executive for the largest news publisher in the UK.
This role will be working from home with a maximum of 3 visits into the office a month.
It will be working within the digital advertising business made up of three distinct specialist recruitment advertising brands. Each brand has a long established and well respected market leading position, which has secured a recurring client list of the world’s most recognised names - current clients include Apple, Nike, HSBC, BMW, PWC to name just a few.
The Business Development Executive is the front line commercial driver of the business, who is representing trusted, market leading brands that deliver for their client base.
The Business Development Executive role will involve the following:
* A new business sales role where you will need to generate business through maximising existing customer spend and sourcing new revenue opportunities with corporate clients
* This is a telephone based position working from home
* It is a proactive, autonomous sales role in a supportive and collaborative environment.
* Sales contact is across all industries, dealing up to C-level exec and business owners.
* You will be selling digital recruitment advertising opportunities to corpoarte clients
The Business Development Executive will need the following:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential - face to face, verbal and written.
* You’ll be confident and engaging, with strong executive rapport, and comfortable dealing with all levels of seniority.
* A natural sales person
* A minimum of 1 years sales experience selling to corporate clients
* A passion for continuing a career within sales
* You must have a degree
The Business Development Executive will receive the following:
* Full and ongoing bespoke training and development program
* £24,500 basic with big on target earnings of £16k commission (Achievable OTE £40,500)
* 25 days holiday, gym, contributory pension
* Working within a fun and supportive environment.
* Amazing offices in the heart of Canary Wharf
If you are interested in this Business Development Executive role please apply below
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £32k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual