Head of Services
Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by CV-Library
Head of Services
c £34,000 p.a.
* Are you passionate about assisting people in the community?
* Are you looking for a role that is hugely rewarding?
* Are you someone who enjoys working in a diverse, highly motivated and professional team?
ER Recruitment are working with our client, who are an organisation based in the East Midlands who contribute to their community and have an impact on a large and diverse range of people through their actions.
They are now looking for a Head of Services to lead the delivery and development team, driving forward current services and identifying where additional services are needed.
Role & Responsibilities of the Head of Services:
* Management and promotion of the day to day delivery and services including respective teams.
* Monitor and research requirements of the users and partners of services in Leicestershire and assist in developing these services as well as new services.
* Monitor and evaluate service activity and performance while providing the Senior Management Team with appropriate performance reports.
* Monitor all legislation around the services and ensure all policies, procedures and training is developed and deployed across relevant teams in compliance with this.
* Contribute to the conservation of existing relationships including, but not limited to, service users, service provides, affiliated organisations and other stakeholders.
* Be a safeguarding lead in the organisation which may require some on call telephone support.
* Support in the recruitment of new staff from interviews through to appointments and inductions ensuring processes and policies are followed at all times.
* Follow all policies as laid out by the organisation such as Confidentiality, Privacy, Health & Safety and the Environment, and Equality & Diversity
* Support the Chief Executive in planning and monitoring annual budgets
* Monitor and maintain resources and assets used in delivering the services in line with the annual budgets
* Assist the Chief Executive in the development of commercial mechanisms and funding for services.
* Previous experience in Social Care, Social Services or Special Needs Education would be ideal.
* Proven track record in people management is essential
* Be able to be flexible with working hours to be able to provide onsite as well as remote operational support and leadership to the Services Team, this could include weekend work.
* As a high degree of autonomy will be given, you will need to be self-motivated
* Excellent Communication, both verbal and written
* Ability to multitask
* A driven, outgoing and inclusive personality
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within 7 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you