Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by CV-Library
Quarry Manufacturing & Supplies have an exciting opportunity for a flexible and hands on leader to become our new Warehouse Manager based at our successful warehouse in Coalville.
There has never been a more exciting time to join us here at QMS, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual looking to take the next step in their career and become an integral part of our brilliant team!
Warehouse Manager Position Details:
- £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday (8am-4:30pm)
- Full time, Permanent position
Who are QMS?
QMS is a leading UK manufacturer of mineral processing equipment and an aftermarket manufacturer and supplier of crusher spare parts and service to the global mining and aggregate production industries. Due to continued growth we are looking to hire a dedicated Warehouse Manager to support our next phase of global expansion.
Warehouse Manager Position Overview:
- Supervise a team of 2 team leaders and 6 staff
- Oversee daily operations of the warehouse, co-ordinating daily receipt and overseeing the picking and despatch of goods
- Ensure maximum efficiency amongst the team with customer service at the forefront
- Enforce workplace safety and security rules at all times
- Inspire and lead your team to achieve operational targets, goals and contractual KPI’s
- Be the person the team look up to, encourage a positive attitude and a can-do approach.
- Always search for a better way in driving improvements for the department
- Liaise with sales, service, and production to meet agreed deadlines
- Produce weekly and monthly operation reports
Warehouse Manager Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Experience of Warehouse Management
- Experience of enforcing health and safety in a busy warehouse setting
- Experience of creating and rolling out innovative operating processes
- Experience of coaching, mentoring, and leading a team
Warehouse Manager Skill Requirements:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Able to inspire and motivate others to achieve results
- Knowledge of IT systems including MS Office and Warehouse management systems
- Forklift trained (both Reach and Counterbalance preferred)
If you feel you can offer the skills and experience to become our new Warehouse Manager, please click ‘apply’ today. We’d love to hear from you
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £38k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£32k - £37k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual