Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by CV-Library
I am currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to work for a market research company based in Cambridge. They’re looking for someone who has a positive attitude who is willing to come into the team and make a large number of calls per day. They’re ideally looking for someone with previous experience, but if not they want someone who has the desire to learn and improve. The position is initially an ongoing temporary position, but for the right person would become permanent.
Main duties will include:
* Making a large number of outbound calls each day
* Updating internal databases
* Speaking with decision-makers to generate leads
* Researching LinkedIn to find decision-makers
* Building relationships over the phone to gain market information
The successful candidate will have:
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Warm and friendly telephone manner
* Able to work as part of a team
* Good IT skills - comfortable with MS Office products
If this role looks like the new challenge that you are looking for please apply via the advert or contact Calum at Eclectic Recruitment.
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions