IT Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by CV-Library
Do you want to join a multi-utility infrastructure provider that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work?
BUUK Infrastructure know that our greatest asset is our staff, and we are a company that our people feel proud to be a part of. The passion and commitment shown by every member of our team allows us to succeed in our mission statement – “To deliver consistently high-quality service to customers to earn their long-term loyalty to BUUK.”
BUUK Infrastructure are currently recruiting for an ICT Service Desk Analyst to provide IT support for BUUK’s internal customers, ensuring that impeccable customer service is delivered to all users.
The successful candidate will have excellent customer engagement skills to support the remote user base via telephone, e-mail and web support. This full time, permanent position is based at our office in Woolpit.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and customer service skills. You will ideally have experience in a similar position with experience providing desktop and remote support to users. Training on our systems and the company will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a company that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work®.
Responsibilities will include -
* Providing excellent Customer Service via the telephone, email and ITSM system. Maintaining the high standards required for BUUK internal services levels
* Working in a front of house position offering in person customer and technical services
* Logging, investigating and resolving incidents and service requests that are issued to the Service Desk
* Provide user support and coaching for end-users utilising BUUK systems
* Maintaining the rapport with Customers by understanding their role within the organisation
* Maintain incident ownership through the request lifecycle to a satisfactory Customer resolution
* Proactively manage updates to all parties with Incident/Requests statuses through to resolution and worklogs
* Complete the setup of new starters, role changes & leavers
* Offer First Line Support on “out of hours” as specified on the team rota
* Maintain work instruction documents for use by IT Operations team and end users
* Effectively contribute to improving the service provided by the IT Operations Team
* Work as part of the team to operate the service desk Monday to Friday 07:30 – 17:30 (7.5 hour shift pattern)
Along with a rewarding working environment we offer a competitive starting salary, pension and life assurance. We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus the opportunity to purchase more through our flexible benefits scheme), corporate perks (reduced cinema tickets and discounts at high street shops), wellbeing assistance (24-hour helpline and counselling service) and a social calendar with events taking place throughout the year. Our Woolpit office also has staff car parking and a subsidised restaurant available on site.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact the Recruitment team on (phone number removed) for an informal discussion in confidence. Alternatively, you may email any questions through to our recruitment team - details can be found on our website.
Due to the current on-going Coronavirus pandemic, we understand there may be questions about working from home and our offices. BUUK and its group carefully monitor government guidelines and are proud to operate COVID secure offices.
We currently offer a mixture of office and remote working for positions where possible and are taking precautions to ensure all of our staff are safe. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss this further
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £28k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£24.3k - £24.3k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£27k - £28k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual