Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by CV-Library
Stafforce Managed Services offer flexible on-site recruitment solutions in partnership with clients in the industrial, ports and commercial sectors; specialising in food, manufacturing, warehousing, ports & marine, contact centres. We have dedicated and experienced operational Managed Service Teams who become an integral part of business operations.
To align with our strategic plan for growth, we have a great opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team in the Bridgwater area. The role will be responsible for supporting a well know retailers large distribution centre to recruit skilled temporary workers to meet their operational needs. You will plan and up-skill the workforce in line with the requirements of multiple departments to ensure that their operation is able to perform 24/7.
About the Role
As an Account Manager for Stafforce Managed Services, you will contribute to the growth of the business and support our existing clients by delivering an exceptional service.
Main responsibilities include:
• Operational; Managing all aspects of the SLA, ensuring safety is paramount in all departments
• Customer service; delivering high levels of service to both our clients and candidates.
• Candidate attraction; delivering on recruitment strategies and up skill the workforce to meet the port demands
• Team management; coaching, guiding and supporting the operations team
• Client Management; working as a trusted partner with both external and internal stakeholders
The Successful Candidate
Every colleague in our business is expected to live and breathe our four key values; having honesty & trust, treating everyone with respect, striving for excellence and being ethically minded.
In addition to this, you will have:
• Previous experience within a Recruitment / Retail environment is essential
• Previous experience managing multi-stakeholder clients
• Competent at managing Service Level Agreements
• The ability to develop relationships and deliver high levels of customer service.
• Strong IT skills; working on Excel and bespoke systems
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal, and be able to listen actively.
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Attention to detail, organisational skills and the ability manage priorities to achieve deadlines.
• A good standard of general education, including Mathematics and English Language.
In order to enable people to be their best and to support a great place to work, we will reward your hard work and achievements as your career with us grows:
• Competitive salary and annual bonus scheme.
• 31 days leave per year, with annual increases up to 39 days, plus a holiday purchase scheme.
• Your birthday off work, to celebrate, because you deserve it!
• A competitive pension scheme, retail discounts and wellbeing support.
• A clear path of development from induction through to career progression opportunities.
• Annual conference with awards ceremony, social events and CSR activities.
Stafforce Managed Services is part of the Nicholas Associates Group. The NA Group is a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions. Our Group of companies are all specialists in their fields, supporting talent from Apprentice to Boardroom