Quality Engineer - Medical Device
Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by Alliance Search Solutions
Location: greater St Louis, MO area
Compensation: $64,000-90,000 plus Bonus and excellent benefits
This is a growing medical device company that was recently acquired by a multi-billion dollar industry leader. The new parent company is investing into the business to drive product development and sales growth. They are seeking leaders who can promote within the organization.
This position will act as the quality representative on a product development team to provide guidance on compliance, evaluate risk and manage product verification. The company is ramping up product development efforts so this position is integral to the success of the business.
Please apply if you have the following skills and/or experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in quality assurance for a highly regulated product.
- Experience in CAPA, process validation and design process reviews.
- Experience in medical device, ISO13485, EU or ISO14971 are a plus but not required.
- ASQ, Six Sigma or Lean Certifications a plus but not required.
- Lives near or open to relocation to the St Louis, MO area.