Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by Blockchain 121
An amazing opportunity for a talented Performance Tester to join a blockchain global leader.
You will need a strong understanding of QA and Performance testing experience. As well Scripting your own performance test.
Performance Tester Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with solutions architects and gather performance test requirements.
- Work closely with performance test lead and report to the QA manager.
- Own test data generation, automate the test scripts, execute, analyse, and report the results.
- Work together with the functional automation engineers and thoroughly understand the functional behavior.
- Write automation scripts from scratch and enhance the existing functional automation scripts to suit performance testing.
- Pull together the performance observations, tuning recommendations, and advise the stakeholders on the next steps.
- Take ownership of the testing activities assigned from start until the end.
Performance Tester Requirements:
- Hands-on and demonstrable experience in any programming or Scripting languages. (Preferred: GoLang or Java or Python or Shell)
- Solid experience in performance testing tools in any of the industry-standard tools. (Example: LoadRunner, JMeter, and Gatling)
- Willingness to learn and do functional testing as required. Understanding the functional side is key to perform load testing.
- Proven experience in monitoring the system and application metrics during the load test duration.
- Experience working in the Linux environment and comfortable with UNIX commands.
- Must have good communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Must demonstrate proactiveness and attitude to learn new technology.
This really is an excellent opportunity for you to join a cutting edge organisation working on the very exciting and blockchain technology, apply ASAP
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£1 - £50k Annual
£450 - £450 Daily