Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by Sharma Consulting Services Limited
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join us on a temporary basis. You will have an opportunity to work and learn from an exciting team of hiring managers specialising in financial markets covering Tier-1 banks within the UK and Europe.
The ideal candidate will need to hit the ground running through applying known skills from Day 1. You will be asked to provide specific references for past experience especially recruiting for the financial industry.
Initially the role will be offered on a part time basis but has the potential to become Full time in future.
- Talent searching using variety of recruitment platforms (such as LinkedIn and Jobserve).
- Building strong working relationships with clients.
- Managing recruitment life cycle from inception to candidate hiring.
- Building effective relationship with candidates and ensuring adequate support is provided to them through the recruitment life cycle.
- Maintaining recruitment data and ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Developing sourcing strategy based on target market.
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of Recruitment experience - especially in the financial markets.
- Experience of working on exclusive roles and an ability to source candidates in a short period of time.
- Ability to build effective relationships with clients and candidates.
- New business development and Account Management experience.
- Self-motivated and demonstrating leadership.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Trustworthy and honest.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of sourcing in European markets such as France and Switzerland.
- Hands-on experience of using recruitment platforms such as LinkedIn and Job Boards.
- Graduate degree is desirable.
- Minimum A levels is necessary.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £26k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual