Posted on Jun 10, 2021 by CV-Library
Our Client, a leading organisation, has a new opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Management Accountant to join their team based in Belfast.
As a Management Accountant you can expect a starting salary between £34000 and £37000 with an annual bonus and a great range of company benefits and career opportunities. This is a changing and growing environment and the successful applicant can expect the role to change over time with business needs.
You will need:
* A professional accounting qualification with minimum 2 years post qualification experience, or, a part qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years relevant accounting experience;
* Proven experience in financial and management accounting including relevant experience of accounts preparation;
* Strong understanding and relevant experience of audit processes;
* Ability to meet tight reporting deadlines and manage conflicting work priorities;
* Strong IT skills with particular focus on the use of Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
* Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
* Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
* Have a proven track record of achievement; and
* Possess a current valid driving licence.
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, the Management Accountant will:
* The production of statutory and regulatory accounts to a high standard, incorporating best practice accounting standards, including IFRS;
* Assistance with statutory, regulatory and interim audit processes, including liaison with external auditors;
* Assistance with monthly management accounts including accounts analysis and reconciliations;
* Maintenance and analysis of monthly cost models;
* Preparation of standard reports for individual business departments;
* Providing necessary support to Finance Business Partners in respect of business planning and month end reporting processes;
* Assistance with forecasts, budgets and business planning when required, supporting the Financial Planning and Strategy team;
* Enhancing existing processes to ensure compliance with accounting standards and best practice;
* Building productive working relationships with finance and operational colleagues; and
* Participating in ad hoc specific projects within the team and wider Finance department.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Patricia by clicking on the link and I will contact you to discuss this further. Alternatively you can call me of a confidential conversation. All applicants are treated in the strictest confidence
If this role is not suitable for you but would like to be considered for other opportunities, please contact us and one of our consultants can advise you.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£34k - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual