Posted on Jun 10, 2021 by CV-Library
Qualified Management Accountant
Yorkshire Precision Engineering Ltd are a successful busy Sub Contract Engineering Company, offering excellent rates of pay to the right candidate.
Qualified Management Accountant must be Partly qualified or fully qualified accountant.
Qualified Management Accountant duties to include:
* Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
* Cashflow Forecast
* Balance Bank
* Monthly Management Accounts
* Monthly Finance Analysis Reports
* Debtors and Creditors reconciliations
* Customer Invoicing
* Supplier Invoice matching and checking
* Supplier Payments
* Monthly Salary / PAYE
* VAT Returns
Qualified Management Accountant required skills:
* Must have excellent computer skills
* Experience of SAGE accounts and Payroll.
Qualified Management Accountant should be:
* Outgoing personality with an eagerness to learn and offer their input to the role.
* Able to work under pressure.
* Partly qualified or fully qualified accountant.
Hours of work: 35 Hours per week: Monday - Thursday: 8.00am – 4.15pm, Friday 8:00am - 12pm
Holidays: 4 Weeks per year plus statutory days