Posted on Jun 10, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client operates within the telecommunications industry in Exeter and is seeking an Account Manager to join their Customer Service department and develop their existing accounts.
The Account Manager will:
* Be given a set of accounts to manage and to ensure customer satisfaction to drive account retention, renewal and upselling/cross-selling where appropriate.
* Work on campaign-driven contact involving our client's wider customer base and work alongside the Marketing team to make new business contacts and develop alliances.
* Develop a great understanding of their customer's businesses in order to maximise revenue within each account and work in line with our client's ethos of always providing an excellent customer service.
* Support customers with their queries, involving other internal teams when necessary and taking ownership to ensure that issues are dealt with effectively and in a timely manner.
This is essentially a customer services role with an understanding of the need to sell additional services to a happy customer.
* Ideally have experience in telecoms, IT or Managed Services
* Have a background in customer services/care or account management
* Be detail and process orientated
* Have the appropriate attitude over care, attention and growth over quick wins
* Be passionate about providing an excellent customer service
* Be happy working to targets
* Be comfortable utilising social media platforms such as Linkedin.
Salary: negotiable depending on experience (basic salary plus performance bonus).
Start date: July 2021
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £30k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£21k - £25k Annual
£14 - £15 Hourly
£22k - £22k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual