Posted on Jun 10, 2021 by CV-Library
The Key Responsibilities Of Our Client Relationship Manager Include
* Developing a solid understanding of the client business using a variety of sources and identifying any commercial opportunities
* Developing long-lasting relationships with all clients, as well as internal and external stakeholders
* Aligning the ASC Commercial Strategy to support the delivery of the business objectives across all client accounts
* Serving as the key link of communication between key clients and internal teams
* Ensuring the operational requirements of the client are being met and improvement initiatives are developed and implemented
* Resolving any issues and problems faced by clients and deal with complaints to maintain trust
* Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
* Monitoring and regularly reporting on performance and productivity of the team against KPI’s and providing additional training and guidance where required
Working and managing and your team in a responsible way using a fair and consistent approach
What we need from you as our Client Relationship Manager?
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
* Commercial awareness
* Experienced customer service/ account manager environment experience
* Experience of warehousing/ transport processes alongside 3PL experience
* Ability to confidently make decisions as accurately as possible
* Able to confidently identify new opportunities for the business - previous experience doing so would be desirable.
* Strong negotiation skills
* WMS knowledge
Advanced Microsoft Office user
What will you get in return as our Client Relationship Manager?
Access to a variety of our excellent benefits which include, bonus, car allowance, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, online discounts, development, and career progression.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key part in a growing business and make a difference.
Cogent Staffing is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £30k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£21k - £25k Annual
£14 - £15 Hourly
£22k - £22k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual