Posted on Jun 10, 2021 by CV-Library
Location: Craigavon, County Armagh
Job Details: SALES MANAGER Our Client, one of the Country’s most successful and innovative packaging manufacturers, is looking to appoint a Sales Manager to join its expanding team and be accountable for managing sales and enhancing the customer experience with existing clients, as well as identifying and securing appropriate service agreements with new customers to support growth and profitability for the business.
* Manage sales to meet/exceed annual sales targets.
* Maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s products, pricing, unique selling points, industry and position to match customer needs and expectations.
* Maintain strong working relationships with existing customers, and work towards attracting new customers.
* Monitor competitors to identify market shifts and/or new business opportunities.
* Develop and manage sales forecasts and secure service agreements with new customers that support growth and profitability for the business.
* Lead key contract negotiations and drive innovation to ensure effective sales practices and efficiencies.
* Establish and maintain strong customer relationships, ensuring a thorough understanding of business needs, required products and specifications.
* Identify and respond to all tenders and other opportunities a timely and efficient manner.
* Protect profit margins by ensuring sales volumes remain high and prices are set at a profitable level.
* Develop and manage accurate short, medium and long-term forecasts to support business planning.
* A proven track record of sales success, preferably in the beverage, plastics or packaging industries.
* 10 years experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
* Strong commercial awareness and business acumen.
* A proven track record of building effective internal and external relationships.
* An ability to work autonomously and contribute positively as part of a team.
* An understanding of company finances, including profit & loss, pricing and costings.
* Strong communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills.
* Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, along with sound business judgment.
* Ability to travel independently throughout UK and Ireland to meet business needs
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £60k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual