Lead Java Programmer - Portfolio Strats Teams - Greenfield Build
Posted on Jun 10, 2021 by Etonwood
This elite Trading Firm seek an Expert Java Developer/Strat (with some Python or C++) to join their rapidly expanding Portfolio Management technology teams in New York, Florida and London. Based on the trading desk working in genuine partnership with Portfolio Managers, Risk Management and Quant Research you will report direct to the Head of Development.
Flexi/Remote working offered
1st year guarantee anywhere from $250k-$450k+
(based on amount of experience and associated prod knowledge)
Your focus will be onboarding and expanding trading capability for PMs -
- Implementing Multi-Asset (Equities, FX and Rates) Quantitative Trading strategies covering the likes of Stat & Index Arb, Momentum and Mean Reversion strategies
- Applying strats to historical market data. Building back testing infrastructure, to optimise strats.
- Building out OMS including SOR for associated strats.
- Development of bespoke analytics tools covering pricing, risk, valuation and scenario analysis.
- Development of market data and market connectivity solutions.
Applicants need -
- Bachelor's or Master's with GPA 3.6+ in Computer Science or related
- Strong Mathematics knowledge
- 5+ years building multi-threaded, distributed Java Spring systems
- Expert understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Object-Oriented design
- Networking, Unit & Integration testing
- Exposure to AWS, Azure or GCP
- Exposure to Python or C++