SAP FICO | SAP Finance | SAP Senior Solution Consultant - Permanent
Posted on Jun 10, 2021 by Expert Resource
SAP FICO | SAP Finance | SAP Senior Solution Consultant - SAP Record to Report required by Expert Resource for a growing Consulting Partner based in the UK. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that truly values its employees and to join a great team of people with the same vision and goals.
You will lead a business value chain workstream for client ERP engagements, steering and influencing the adoption of best-practice templates and products to support business strategies and objectives. Plan and manage solution design, integration, and interdependencies whilst effectively managing stakeholder's expectations and risks of workstream. Responsible for the successful delivery of complex ERP solutions, within a specific value stream, realising impact and business value through effective partnership with stakeholders.
- 7-10 years' ERP experience including solution design and integration within the Record To Report value chain and managing high performing team
- Industry experience in Life Sciences, Manufacturing or Retail sectors (Preferred)
- Delivered a minimum of five enterprise-wide ERP deployments globally (including Legacy systems upgrades).
- Experience in project management methodologies
- Deep knowledge of Financial Accounting and Management Accounting business processes within the Record To Report value chain including but not limited to General Accounting, Controlling, Tax, Intercompany, Transfer Pricing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Inventory valuation, Asset Accounting, Period End Closing, Supply Chain Finance, Banking, Payroll, Treasury, Reporting, FP&A and Consolidation.
- Deep technical knowledge in Finance & Controlling (FICO) Profitability Analysis (COPA), Asset Management (AA) and Tax Determination, Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) (Required) with demonstrated experience of integration with Sales & Distribution (SD), Production Planning (PP), Materials Management (MM)
- Experience in delivering solutions integrating with third-party systems including EDI, Banking, Payroll Supplier, Travel & Living, and Tax Reporting Platforms.
- Experience in delivering business restructuring and technology transformation programmes
- Degree or equivalent qualification in financial and management accounting
- ERP certifications and working experience in SAP Financials (Required),
- S/4 HANA experience (Preferable)
- Demonstrated skills in Project Methodology and Delivery Frameworks including project management
- Strong and effective consulting and influencing skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Flexible with Travel and working across time zones.
FULL SPECIFICATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Expert Resource is a bespoke specialist SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, and IT resource partner working with Clients on Contract, Permanent, and FTC opportunities globally. We pride ourselves on service and building strong professional relationships with candidates and clients in markets that we have a genuine interest in.