Posted on Jun 10, 2021 by CV-Library
MUST BE DV CLEARABLE*
About this role
This role is about solving our defence customer’s most complex technological challenges by creating innovative digital solutions. Making use of our and industry offerings you will transform the way that they can do business in achieving their vision. You will also be providing key technology design and implementation ownership and expertise throughout all stages of the solutions design engagement life cycle.
You'll have the following responsibilities
• Be an ambassador for our company, our customers and our team
• Be the authoritative lead on building the right solution of single or multiple technology towers from customer requirements
• Provide end-to-end solution governance, leadership, accountability and ownership for technology towers throughout the pre-sales and delivery life cycle.
• Develop and manage customer relationships and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
You'll have the following skills & experience
• UKSV Security Check clearance or have held in the past (as a minimum)
• Comprehensive knowledge of information systems and technology architectures disciplines in at least networking (Cisco / Juniper / Ribbon) and unified communications (Cisco / Avaya) or converged infrastructure and computing (Microsoft / Dell / VMware / Cisco)
• Industry architecture methodologies & languages (TOGAF, MODAF, ArchiMate, ITIL, BPNM, UML and Microsoft Visio)
• Responding to complex, multi-vendor public sector propositions and bid proposals based on customer requirements (OJEU, PPQ, ISOS, ISDS, ISFT, ITN, ITT)
• Developing technology roadmaps and governance structures in line with customer requirements
• Proven commercial awareness to ensure solutions meet customer requirements both technically and in terms of cost
• Identifying and mitigate risks, and problem-solving for information systems and technology architectures.
• Communicating and influencing across all levels and all technical abilities
• Working in major public industry sectors; Defence (MoD) and/or HM Government departments or agencies of generalised underlying skillsets that would be desirable for this this role would be
If this sounds like you then click apply now! Alternatively, if you would like some more information or you know someone who would be good for the role then feel free to contact the relevant consultant using the details below
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£70k - £75k Annual
£60k - £75k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£80k - £100k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£450 - £450 Daily
£65k - £75k Annual