Business Development Manager (Office based)
Posted on Jun 9, 2021 by CV-Library
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Office based)
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 Basic OTE (£100,000+) plus car allowance
Location: East Midlands
Sector / Industry: Engineering
Job Reference: MK0906M
My client is part of an ISO approved, growing company with many years of experience within the engineering industry. They are looking for an individual who can join their lively team and make the role their own with opportunity to grow and progress. They are fast-paced, forward-thinking and greatly reward their staff for their hard work.
They are looking for likeminded, ambitious professionals who have experience within the engineering industry and are looking for that next career step. A personality and culture fit is extremely important, just as much as your ability to hit targets!
If this sounds like the challenge for you please to not hesitate to get in contact.
* £35,000-£40,000 Basic package
* £100,000+ OTE
* 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
* Car allowance
* Work phone/laptop
* Company pension
* An opportunity to join a fast paced, rapidly growing company
* Bringing in new business to the industry by generating leads, and cold calling prospective customers.
* Understand your customers’ needs, and communicate effectively in how you will achieve these.
* Manage existing accounts.
* Liaise with internal departments (warehouse/production)
* Strive to find ways to improve the company, and communicating them with the managing director.
* Sales estimating
* Dealing with sales and purchasing
* Attend client meetings
Required Skills & Experience:
* Proven track record with experience in the engineering industry (Essential)
* B2B sales experience (Essential)
* In depth knowledge of laser cuttings and sheet metal fabrication (Essential)
* A great telephone manner
* Extremely resilient
* Excellent team player
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
(phone number removed)
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website