Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Jun 9, 2021 by CV-Library
This role is with a well-established IT managed service provider (MSP). They've continued to grow throughout 2020/21, leading to an expansion of their service desk team.
This service desk role offers great career development potential for those looking to build an IT career.
If you have a good (2.1 or a first) relevant technical degree, with at least a year’s experience in a helpdesk environment, this role could be for you. People typically progress to more senior roles in about 12 months, and previous graduates are now working in head of service, service desk manager, project manager and senior engineer roles.
Our client offers 5 days of paid learning and development to all employees.
* Responding to client’s issues by phone and email
* Managing clients O365 user accounts
* Active Directory Management
* Deploying PCs through SCCM and WDS
* Monitoring scheduled backups in VMWare and Windows networks
* Attending client sites to support office moves and new site openings
* Great interpersonal skills including excellent written and spoken English
* Previous work experience in a relevant technical service environment
* A clear interest in IT
* Well organised and with an eye for detail
* A minimum of a 2.1 degree in a relevant subject (such as Computer Science, Business and Information systems, Software Engineering etc) or 1-2 years’ work experience.
We are an equal opportunities employment business and agency working on behalf of our clients and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £28k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£24.3k - £24.3k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£27k - £28k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual