Business Development Executive
Posted on Jun 9, 2021 by CV-Library
Business Development Executive - South Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Business Development Executive to be based in our clients offices located in South Manchester. Our client is a premium manufacturer of CBD products and they are fully regulated by BRC (Food Safety Standard) this role is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a well established fast growing business and further progress their career. The role has a mixture of both telephone and face to face based work!
The ideal Business Development Executive will have a years sales experience but above all posesses fantastic interpersonal skills!
* Contact potential clients within the helth sector with a view to supplying them with the companies product.
* Strategic and targeted dials to develop new business for the company.
* Attend face to face meetings with new and exisiting clients.
* Work alongside the Sales Director to develop and close sales opportunities.
* Sell the benefits of the brand to potential clients with a view to onboarding them as a customer.
* Make quality calls! above all my client is looking for quality over quantity, this is a strategic sales role with no KPI monitoring.
Skills and Experience;
* Ideally 1 years Sales experience.
* Previous experience in a telephony based role.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Ability to build rapport and close sales.
* Have the ability to work as part of a team
* Be targeted and strategic in the way to manage both existing and new relationships.
- Salary of £20,000 basic (Realistic OTE of £40,000 OTE)
- Working hours: 09.00 - 17.30
- Fantastic commission structure
- Team incentives and nights out
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £35k Annual
£21k - £26k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£17k - £19k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual