Posted on Jun 9, 2021 by CV-Library
We are looking for an experienced Sales manager to take ownership of all Free Trade accounts across the Uxbridge, Maidenhead, Slough, Oxford, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Reading & Wokingham. You will be responsible for managing all existing customers, identifying opportunities and driving additional sales and profit through these customers alongside new customer wins by implementing our Regional Free trade strategy.
With Nationally known Ale Brands and an emerging range of modern brands demand you would be expected to drive continuous distribution growth into the the local region, capitalising on the desire by customers to change their portfolio offering to suit the speed of change in the On Trade marketplace.
The traditional landscape of selling beers and lagers into the trade is changing. The trade demands more convenience, flexibility and support then it ever did. We pride ourselves on our Service, offering a `one stop shop` supply for most major on trade drinks requirements, but research demonstrates a trade requirement for wider business support.
You will be expected to manage this territory to maximise potential for our client in terms of P&L, whilst still providing the required level of service for every customer. Journey planning, both physically and virtually, is key in order to implement bespoke propositions to each customer, and thus a high level of organisational and administrative skills are required.
About you ...
* Strong Commercial Skills to maximise profitability through portfolio selling and financial sales
* Strong negotiation skills to defend existing business and penetrate new opportunities
* Good Communication skills and an ability to engage with external and internal customers at all levels
* Excellent planning and organisational ability to be able to work on own initiative in a demanding market
* A `Can Do` attitude with strong personal resilience
* Technically Literate and experienced on remote working and communication.
* High level ability in Data and Financial analysis to plan and implement effectively
* On Trade experience preferred
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£25k - £38k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual