Posted on Jun 9, 2021 by CV-Library
Utility Point have enjoyed phenomenal success in a short space of time with both our energy business, Utility Point and our sister company - Utility Point Telecoms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company and help take it through the next stages of rapid growth and diversification.
Utility Point have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join our vibrant and energetic team based in Poole town centre.
Based in Poole
We are seeking a Sales Manager who is highly flexible, motivated and has a passion for helping customers to manage their energy needs. You will have a pivotal role in enabling us to continue to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
Review and manage team member’s productivity, performance and behaviours using Utility Point’s performance review system and Management Key Performance Indicators.
Responsible for reporting across contact centres and analysis of statistical data, making recommendations to management on improvements and where efficiencies can be made to enhance call centre operational excellence.
* To deal with investigation meetings and any formal disciplinary/grievance hearings in line with company procedures and legislative requirements
* Develop advisors by delivering regular monitoring, coaching and feedback on all aspects of performance. Identify and assess individuals training needs and act upon knowledge gaps identified to improve overall performance.
* On behalf of the Head of Sales handle and manage escalated customer complaints in accordance with Utility Point complaint management system.
* Work collaboratively with clients to understand their needs and support the development and implementation of product and marketing campaign initiatives.
* Challenge, support & engage all relevant Utility Point departments to deliver the contractual commitments.
* Work with operational areas to ensure mutually agreed performance criteria are delivered.
* Deliver accurate reporting such as sales volumes forecasts and growth potential to support department meetings and board reports.
* To manage real time service levels and work in partnership with operational management in order to deliver business SLAs.
* To take responsibility of the resource and forecasting process and own actions to mitigate risks to resource delivery and service levels.
* Manage and monitor adherence to physical call centre security, to mitigate the risk of financial crime and DPA breach and ensuring internal, industry and governing body quality standards are met.
* Ensure effective, impactful and consistent communication within the team, and all relevant areas of the business.
* Responsible for ensuring the team’s level of technical knowledge is up to date and act as a referral point for team to resolve product and technical queries.
* Deputise for Head of Sales as required. Provide assistance and support to develop Team Members by delivering regular coaching. Aid the identification and assess team member training needs.
Experience and Skills:
Our ideal Sales Manager would:
* Have demonstrable experience managing fast-paced telesales, telemarketing or internal sales teams.
* Be excellent communicators with clear professional telephone manner as well as the ability to write effective business emails and correspondence
* Be used to working with a database/CRM system
* Be able to show us evidence of working to and achieving targets in a similar role.
* Have a keen eye for detail.
* Have the ability to structure your own time, use initiative and prioritise effectively.
* Be able to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change.
* Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Starting Salary of £27,000 per annum basic with an excellent uncapped commission scheme
Excellent career progression opportunities
29 days annual leave (including bank holidays), plus your Birthday off on us!
Flexible working hours
On site parking
On the job training
Excellent employer pension contribution
Employee Assistance Programme
Staff discounts for various entertainment, shops, restaurants etc
Great working environment, with games consoles for break times
Free tea/coffee and soft drinks
Dress down every Friday
Are you the spark we are looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you…
To ensure your details reach the correct person, please email a copy of your CV and a brief introductory email.
No recruitment agencies please
Utility Point is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and Utility Point will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment decisions are always based on merit, abilities and qualifications
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £50k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£25k - £38k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual