Posted on Jun 9, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client, a well established law firm, are looking for a Infrastruture Engineer to join their London team. The London office is expanding rapidly and we are looking for a confident support engineer to be office based 2-3 days per week (and remote the rest of the time).
* Analyze, address and resolve incidents, service requests and information requests covering application software, hardware, networking and infrastructure.
* Log and track all incidents, service requests and information requests as tickets from identification through resolution into ticketing program.
* Use appropriate categories for incident, service request and information request logging.
* Document pertinent incidents and requests within knowledge base.
* Provide timely and coherent follow up with other support staff (service resources) involved in incident or problem to ensure correct resolution, fulfillment and communication.
* Deliver superior phone, email and personal customer service.
* Create a positive customer support experience and build strong customer relationships through deep problem understanding, timely resolution or escalation, effective and prompt communication of progress and presenting customers with a consummately professional attitude.
* Ensure coherent end-to-end customer experience acting as single point-of-contact.
* Communicate effectively, both verbally and in written communications with all levels of staff, administration and attorneys.
* Exhibit a patient, friendly, approachable demeanor with users at all times.
* Provide loan, conference and printer services as required.
* Set up and activate loaner devices and equipment, notify user of availability, clean device
on return when and if required.
* Setup projectors, laptops and video conferencing equipment in conference rooms, remove assets upon session completion if and when required.
* Resolve printer and consumable issues.
This is a permanent position and the working hours are 10am-6pm.
Infrastructure Engineer Requirements:
* Fluency, facility and capability in Applications, Operating Systems, Networking and Desktop / Device problem solving, customer service and technical support.
* High level of fluency and capability in specific legal applications or their equivalents including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio), Litera Innova (numbering and templates), iManage DMS (matter centricity, filing and searching), Nuance Power PDF, Time Keeping (IntApp or Aderant or Carpe Diem), Browsers including Edge, Firefox and Chrome, Metadata (3B Clean, Payne Metadata), Comparison (Change Pro or Worshare Compare).
* Good facility and conceptual underpinnings in Windows 10 OS.
* Some understanding of MAC X OS.
* Awareness of Windows Network functionality including Active Directory (resources, user, computer accounts and groups), Domains (Organizational Units and Group Policies), Domain Controllers, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol.
* Excellent technical and application incident problem solving toolkit.
* Highly developed customer service focus with well-honed telephone, email and one-to-one skillset.
* Some Desktop Support knowledge and capability.
* Some conference room setup experience.
* Awareness of Active Sync in support of iPhone and Android.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at the Planet Forward website
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£38k - £46k Annual
£35k - £37.5k Annual
£45k - £47k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£275 - £325 Daily
£50k - £60k Annual