Posted on Jun 9, 2021 by CV-Library
OFFICE COORDINATOR (PROPERTY /OFFICE ASSISTANT & ACCOUNTS)
We have an opening for a Property Assistant (& Accounts) on our team, which is a wonderful opportunity to enter the Kensington market.
- good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- mathematically minded (for the accounts side)
- self motivation
- learn quickly
- presentation in a professional manner (staff are required to dress smartly, suits mandatory for men)
- professional with good communication skills and excellent telephone manner.
- use own initiative
- an understanding of tenancy laws
-Multi- task individual capable of re-organising past filing.
-Visiting and inspecting properties.
-Assisting the Director and keeping his diary up to date
The following skills will be beneficial but not mandatory:
- database experience (we use PC Homes)
- experience in property management and/or residential block management as the role encompasses both of these
The role includes all aspects of property management (booking plumbers, electricians, handymen, annual gas safety certificates etc) as well as the accounts (collecting rent, collecting our commission, invoicing, paying landlords, paying contractors, payroll, releasing deposits, quarterly VAT returns, liaising with accountants for annual Tax). The role also entails the negotiating of renewals on already existing tenancies, dealing with the release of Deposits as well as ordering all stationery. The role covers property management as well as residential block management.
The salary is negotiable between £22,000 and £25,000 depending on experience. A performance-based pay review will take place 6 months after the 3/6 months’ probation period and we offer the opportunity for the chosen candidate to take the ARLA exams through our company. Hours are 09:30 – 18:30 weekdays with a Saturday rotation system generally working out to 1 Saturday a month.
This job could offer promotional potential in due course for the right candidate.
We are a very close-knit office and it is imperative that the successful candidate is a team player and willing to help out beyond the basic job spec.
If you would like to submit your CV, please e-mail this by clicking the Apply button