Posted on Jun 9, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client is looking to bring in house an experienced Bookkeeper/Office Manager to it's rapidly growing business. reporting into the MD, you will be responsible for ensuring the accounts processing runs smoothly in its day to day operations.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Working with the commercial manager administering invoices from supply chain (including subcontract payment processing) and ensuring these are approved via the project engineers in a timely manner.
• Ability to perform basic accounting functions on our job costing system and sage accounting software, this will include;
inputting accounts data, managing debtors, creditors, preparing invoices, reconciling bank statements from journal entries.
• Review and balance internal accounts, analyse variances, and prepare appropriate reports.
• Participate in mid & month-end close activities, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliation of accounts and other accounting duties in a timely manner.
• General office management - liaising with contractors and suppliers, keeping accreditations up to date, negotiating charges/costs with; cleaners, taxis, food suppliers, stationary, furniture, travel company, insurances, H&S (PPE /
• Management of the admin team; maintain effective service levels from the admin team to senior leaders and the wider business, overseeing daily content/quality of work and looking at implementing new systems/creating new efficiencies, mentor the team members and provide support and development opportunities. Ensure tasks are delegated and the workload of the admin team is well managed.• Processing outgoing invoices to clients and working with commercial team to ensure payments are received on time. Monitoring and ensuring engineers have up to date training as required.
• Travel and accommodation management.
Our client is a well respected, fast paced and profitable business. You will be an integral part of the team. You'll be pro-active, diplomatic, professional and most importantly, have a great sense of humour!
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm (4pm finish on Friday)
23 days holiday plus stats
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£11 - £11 Hourly
£18k - £22k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual