Talent Acquisition Delivery Manager
Posted on Jun 9, 2021 by ITech Consult
The Talent Acquisition Delivery Manager is responsible for overseeing the success of full life cycle recruitment for requisitions generated by the Business Development or from existing client. They are also responsible for forging collaborative and credible relationships with business leaders and hiring managers.
- Work in concert Business development and Hire manager get a deep understanding of the client requirements.
- Assure talent needs are filled, timely and with quality talent, by recruiting directly and/or screening and selling pipeline candidates identified by Sourcing or Research Specialists.
- Interviewing and qualifying candidate to clients requirements
- Advise candidates on salary and working conditions.
- Facilitating interview debriefs in order to make timely hiring decisions
- Ensuring positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Deliver high quality talent based as measured by metrics
- Develop creative approaches to identifying and recruiting high quality candidates, while pursuing cost-containment options
- Experience in talent acquisition and a general understanding of the other HR specializations
- Experience with full life cycle recruitment, including candidate sourcing, pre-qualification screening, interviewing and closing professional level candidates preferably within the IT or Lifescient area.
- Demonstrated expertise in sourcing, recruiting and placing talent from a multi-source pipeline including internal candidates, Internet/multimedia sourcing, networking, direct application, and other methodologies
- Fluent in German and at least B2 in English
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Experience recruiting in an agency or search firm environment