Technical Project Manager - London/Remote - up to £60,000P/A - URGENT!
Posted on Jun 9, 2021 by FULLSTACK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Technical Project Manager
Up to £60,000 P/A
The Technical Project Manager is part of the global team responsible for developing and managing internal and client-facing tools (including the migration of existing siloed tools and the development of new tools) based on a React.js/.NET and/or SQL Server environment.
The role of the Technical Project Manager owns the platform(s) from a technology/product perspective, works with business stakeholders to define and document the detailed business requirements/functional specifications, creates and controls scope and sprint plans, engages and manages 3rd party development teams to deliver the Front End design, technical build, QA and rollout activities.
The primary responsibilities of the position are:
- Work with internal and client teams to scope and document project requirements
- Create and manage project plans and associated resource allocation and activities
- Manage and control change requests/activities
- Hands-on management (incl. scope and budget) of on and off-shore development and test teams to deliver the roadmap and local market/client specific requirements
- Ensure that the global governance and architecture standards are maintained
Experience and Knowledge experience
- At least 5years experience
- Proven client/stakeholder management, including senior management/director level engagement
- Requirements gathering, prioritisation, and documentation
- Experience designing, deploying, and managing web-based technology solutions
- Experience in database-driven web solutions
- Experience in running 3 to 5 projects concurrently
- Multi-national/cross-border project experience
- Experience in running Agile project methodologies
- Experience in running SCRUM approach
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Testing Methodologies
- Experience in customer-centric business requirements/design processes
- Exposure to platforms and processes such as JIRA or similar.
- Business Analyst background beneficial
- Systems Thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations
- Change management
- Leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, and the ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- Able to roll up sleeves and get things done
Keywords: Technical Project Manager, React, React JS, React.JS, ReactJS, .NET, ASP.NET, C#, SQL, SQL Server, JIRA, CI, Continuous Integration, Testing