Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Jun 8, 2021 by TATA Consultancy Services
Who we are
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast-growing global IT Powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.
What we need
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer/Embedded Application Developer
- Strong knowledge in Embedded & application programming using UML, C/C++ & C# and UT/FT
- Should have worked on Micro controllers based (Multicore) Embedded software/firmware development
- Hands on firmware development, Integration & testing using various development tools IDEs and Hardware debugger/emulator
- Strong knowledge in RTOS or VxWorks, application/solution development & validation
- Strong knowledge in debugging and fixing bugs/issues and closely work with cross functional team to resolve issues
- Ability to lead change in agile environment
- On time delivery of software applications with almost zero defects.
- Should be able to establish a strong working relationship with customer
- Strong interpersonal & excellent communication skills, collaborative mind set with customer stakeholder
Ability to bring new projects and opportunities by understanding the customer need
- C, C++, C#, RTOS, Scripting, RTOS, VxWorks
- Industrial Communication Protocols - Modbus. TCP/UDP/IP, OPC/UA, Serial Protocols, DNP3/ICMP/Modbus
- Standards IEC 61508 & 62443(optional),
- SCADA/HMI & Controls application
Strong relevant experience
What you get
TCS is one of the fastest-growing in the UK, joining TCS at this pivotal time will expose you to numerous domains and projects. We are consistently voted number one in customer satisfaction and Top Employer in the UK and globally.
We provide competitive salaries, including pension, health care, life insurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources, and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks, Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally, Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and support.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £80k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£60k - £90k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£44k - £49k Annual
£49.2k - £64.7k Annual
£49.2k - £64.7k Annual