Posted on Jun 8, 2021 by CV-Library
To provide monthly management accounts, reconciliations and ad hoc reports Professional
* To administer XERO, enter all sales and purchase invoices, payroll, relevant journals and all other information required to produce the monthly management accounts
* To assist with preparation of annual accounts and liase with the auditors throughout
* To collate monthly the payroll information, commissions, holidays, sick days and expenses for submission to the payroll provider, and act as the company’s focal point for them.
* As the administrator of the bank account, you will be expected to ensure prompt payment of all suppliers, salaries and HMRC for both monthly PAYE and quarterly VAT and to liaise with MD on approval of such payments.
* To weekly reconcile the bank account
* Credit Control, manage the assistant accountant to follow the procedures set for the complete operation of the credit control function, to reconcile the accounts, issue statements, issue stop notices, recover monies, resolve any issues and maintain easily accessible records.
* Purchase Ledger, to ensure that all supplier invoices are checked, logged and monitored, preparing accurate remittances, reconcile the accounts and resolve any issues. Resolve any issues and maintain easily accessible records.
* To maintain complete confidentiality as financially sensitive material is seen and often administered by you.
We would expect the role to be able to be performed on an average of 17.5 hours per wee
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £28k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£17.3 - £17.3 Hourly
£13.5k - £19.5k Annual