Posted on Jun 8, 2021 by CV-Library
Our Client in Birmingham is currently seeking for an experienced Civil Engineer to join their high calibre team in Birmingham.
• Working under the supervision of the Civil’s Team Leader in the production of schematic/concept designs and detailed design calculations within defined project timescales.
• Undertaking SuDS designs using Microdrainage and/or Flow,
• Undertaking external works designs using AutoCAD Civils3D and/or Innovyze XPSite3D.
• Production of designs and submissions for Section 38, 104, 106, 185 and 278 Technical Approval Applications.
• Directing technicians in the production of AutoCAD Civil3D drawing and modelling information and undertaking quality reviews of drawn information prior to issue.
• Liaising with Statutory Undertakers, Highway Authorities, LLFA/SAB and EA/NRW to determine appropriate project specific statutory requirements and obtaining all and any formal approvals required.
• Experience in the production of reports for flood risk assessments, drainage strategies, BREEAM Credits and SAB submissions would be desirable.
• Liaising with the Structures team to ensure our Client’s design is fully co-ordinated.
• Liaising with other construction professionals in the development of designs.
• Developing relationships with clients and other professionals with the aim of identifying and securing new job opportunities.
• Must hold relevant degree (ideally 2:1) along with post-graduate experience.
• Holds or is working towards a professional qualification i.e., MICE/ AMICE or equivalent.
• Must be IT literate with experience of civil engineering design software packages.
• Must be technically competent.
• Must be able to produce reports and technical notes professionally and to a high standard.
• 3D modelling ability in Civil 3D software is desirable
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £50k Annual
£30k - £60k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£28k - £42k Annual
£28k - £37k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual