Posted on Jun 8, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client is a company that specialises in Outsourced Business Development, working with SME's based in various industries - Energy (Offshore Renewables, Oil & Gas), Automotive etc.
We are recruiting on their behalf for an enthusiastic and competitive Business Development person to help build business activity and drive rapid and sustainable growth.
Duties will include:
• Completing CRM system requirements and obligations.
• Market research and identification of potential new clients.
• Actively seeking new sales opportunities through all communication methods
including networking and social media.
• Raising company profile on social media platforms to attract new business.
• Collation of information/material for submission of proposals.
• Attending meetings (virtual/in person)
• Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations / pitches.
• Representing the company at industry exhibitions/online events.
• Tracking of project specific information as agreed in the client contract.
• You will have a background in the energy industry.
• You will have proven success in a business development role.
• You will possess a professional approach to building long term business relationships
• You must have excellent communication skills
and be self-motivated and enthusiastic with a results driven approach.
• Must have a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft suite of programs (Word, Excel, PP)
• You must have your own transport and valid driving licence.
This is a full-time or part-time permanent role.
It is on a working from home basis with the ability to travel for business (UK and international is possible once safe to do so).
Basic salary is up to £25k + commission.
For more information please send your CV and a consultant will contact you
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £50k Annual
£1 - £1 Annual