Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Posted on Jun 8, 2021 by CV-Library
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – WFH / Kings Cross, London
Salary DOE plus benefits
This role will be undertaken from home initially, with a part-time return to the office based in Kings Cross, London in due course
A background with B2B clients and tech B2B experience is essential. Tel Comms is also highly preferred.
* Do you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced agency or client environment managing multiple projects simultaneously?
* Do you have a background with B2B clients which is essential (with tech B2B experience highly preferred?)
* Are you looking for the possibility to grow into an Associate Director or Account Director role quickly?
About our Client
Our client is a fast-growing content marketing agency in the exciting tech B2B niche. They span every sector from medtech to streaming video to IoT, and typically operate deep inside the value chain – so consumers will rarely recognise their names.
They are looking for an exceptional Account Manager from a tech B2B marketing background and a passion for technology, to work at the heart of major client campaigns. They are also looking for a candidate with the potential to grow into Associate Director and Account Director roles quickly, taking full responsibility for sections of their portfolio and ultimately assuming higher management responsibilities as part of the executive team.
The successful applicant will:
* Serve as the key point of contact for client teams, managing the execution of day-to-day activities on our client’s campaigns. You will manage deadlines, co-ordinate with other members of the team and third-party vendors and work closely with clients. To work with third-party vendors for design and delivery of any type of asset.
* Develop engaging short, medium and long-form content from whitepapers, to video scripts. You will have a strong team backing you up and work closely with its members to develop effective content strategies and content programmes for clients.
* Lead client reporting and ensure delivery of project specifications.
* Build and refine briefs that accurately communicate the client’s expectations and their recommended route to fulfil those objectives
* Work with the AD to develop project plans that match timelines with resource and staged deliverables
* Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideas, and implementation schedules
* Clearly define and scope tasks and allocate internal and external resources to ensure efficiency and effectiveness for projects
* Co-ordinate with approved external vendors to secure quotations and manage and review their deliverables
* Monitor budgets and track hours and external costs
* Identify increases in scope and advise seniors when additional client budget should be secured
* Provide quality assurance for all projects against brief and client brand guidelines
* Collate campaign performance data and compare against agreed KPIs
* Attend weekly calls on each campaign
* Liaise directly with the client on requests for additional information or to discuss agreed changes to project plan
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a fast-paced agency or client environment managing multiple projects simultaneously, with a proven ability to use analytical, innovative and quick-on-your-feet thinking to deliver projects on time and on budget
* Have a background with B2B clients which is essential, and tech B2B experience highly preferred
* Be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing, able to demonstrate strong listening skills
* Have excellent attention to detail which is a must
* Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced agency environment
* Be proactive, ambitious and “intrapreneurial”
* Be resourceful – quick to take the initiative, conduct own research and find answers to difficult questions
* Be inquisitive – eager to learn and naturally curious, find learning enriching
* Take pride in their work; not be afraid to get hands dirty and put in the time needed to make sure the job is done and done well
* Be educated to degree level in one of the following disciplines - Marketing, Design, Media or Communications
The Successful Candidate
You will serve as the key point of contact for client teams, managing the execution of day-to-day activities on our client’s campaigns. You will manage deadlines, co-ordinate with other members of the team and third-party vendors and work closely with clients.
What’s on Offer
Competitive salary depending on experience
Flexible working hours and working from home arrangements are available currently (with a part-time return to the office based in Kings Cross, London in due course)
Early finish Friday (4:30pm every Friday)
Bring your own mobile phone; laptops and other equipment will be provided
Standard holidays including a day off for your birthday and 4 days at Christmas
Generous maternity and paternity benefits after two years of continuous employment
Annual bonus based on company performance
Commission paid for the introduction of new staff and clients to the company after 12 months
Cycle-to-work scheme after completion of probationary period
Appraisals every six months with full 360 degrees once a year
Individual training plan set up on induction and encouragement to attend both internal and external training courses
Company socials held regularly and parties in the summer and at Christmas
Job Number: VR/02888
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual