Electronics Engineer (High Frequency/Analog Signaling)
Posted on Jun 8, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
SWITZERLAND/CONTRACT/SENSOR/DATA MODELING/SIGNAL PROCESSING/C/MATLAB
I am currently supporting an organisation with a Laser/sensor product located in St Gallen, Switzerland. We are searching for a Sensor and Datamodelling expert to support us in a project based function for 6-12 months.
Must have skills:
- Strong C and MATLAB background (Senior Level)
- Very good understanding of mathematics and signal processing
- Solid skills in sensor and Datamodelling
- GIT is well-handled
- English speaking
Nice to have:
- Experience in implementing unit-, system and integration tests, automatic testing
- Good understanding of Embedded software
- Good understanding of Python
- Experience with non-destructive testing inductive sensor technologies
- Contract/External position with minimum 6 month period
- Extension: If the performance is excellent, the assignment can be extended
- Remote/home office: Currently only home office, after relaxations on site & online
- Client location: St Gallen, Switzerland
- Hourly Rate: To be negotiated
Interested? Please send your CV and I will contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.