Posted on Jun 8, 2021 by Paratus People
Network Engineer, 3rd Line Support
12 Month Contract (Temp to Perm)
Day rate: up to €420
Joining our client will give you the chance to work alongside some of the leading players in the telecoms industry. They are a Belgium-based telecoms company who is a fundamental provider of interoperable layer 1, 2 & 3 solutions. This role can be done on a predominantly remote basis, but the ideal candidate must be able to go on site at least 2 days a week.
Joining our client as a 3rd Level Customer Support Engineer would allow you to support the deployment of a range of products on a worldwide basis. You will utilize their different tools to effectively coordinate with the R&D teams to resolve any issues that occur in their networks.
- You will be responsible identifying issues in both hardware and software products, and know which teams to report to in conjunction to these issues
- Contribute to pre-sales consultancy activities and assuring the quality of the network designs
- Train team members and customers on the most up-to-date software and hardware developments
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Firm background as a Network Engineer with a focus on routing & switching protocols (Ethernet, MLP, GRE, etc.)
- Extensive experience using management protocols (SNMP, CWMP, etc.)
- Exposure to TCP/IP Networking and troubleshooting is advantageous
- A certification in the network domain is beneficial (Cisco, Juniper, etc.)
- Proficiency in the English language is crucial
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology