Customer Service Adviser - Naas/Swords
Posted on Jun 8, 2021 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Customer Service Advisor - Swords/Naas
Your new company
Your new company has a vision to become a world class customer focused organisation delivering the best in class service through digital financial services, delivering services in an innovative and modern manner. There are two separate positions coming up one located in Swords County Dublin and the other in Naas; this team are searching for a new phone based Customer Service Representative to join them in continuing to offer excellence in customer service nationwide.
Your new role
You will working with a busy team in their Swords Offices. Social distancing is carefully monitored and policies are now in place which have been implemented with success since mid last year. Health declarations will be confirmed and reconfirmed before entering the premises on day one.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Consistently demonstrate Customer Service standards by ensuring a high level of engagement with the customer
- Proactively anticipate customer issues and take appropriate action
- Drive transaction displacement by actively promoting relevant Self Service Channels as appropriate
- Identify and act on leads for added value opportunities that are relevant to each customer
What you'll need to succeed
You must have the following to apply for this position:
- Applicants must have passed five subjects (including English and Maths) at Leaving Certificate (or equivalent). These must be achieved at Ordinary or Honours level. Proof of these qualifications will be required if successful in the role.
- Customer service and call centre experience is useful for this position .
- Fluent written & spoke English.
Key competencies for this position:
- Communication and Influencing - genuine two-way communication to achieve the enhance the customer experience
- Customer Relationship Management - Engaging with the Customer to add value
- Be a results focused individual - This role is target based
- An interest in teamwork and collaboration - You will be working together as a team to deliver results.
- Strong computer skills.
What you'll get in return
Working with this organisation will hugely enrich your customer service skills as you will require excellence in customer service daily. This is nationally recognised company with a strong reputation which will only allow you to advance on your skill set should you seek to further your career in the financial services industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.