MDM Consultant - Dutch Speaking
Posted on Jun 8, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of largest clients in Netherlands, I am hiring for 'MDM Consultant' for a 12+ month contract in South Holland. Must be Dutch Speaking.
Description of activities:
Takes care of the daily operation by:
- analysing complex building block transcending change requests for impact and feasibility of implementation in relation to the management within the technical environment (composition of building blocks ).
- working out impact analyses of non-standard requests (NSAs).
- Providing functional guidelines to administrators
- setting priorities aimed at technical actions;
- guaranteeing the cohesion between changes and building blocks and determining the sequence.
- coordinating the execution based on the release and management calendar of the building blocks.
- proactively acting and adjusting in case of imminent congestion or under-utilization of the ICT infrastructure by instructing the implementation team(s), setting priorities and monitoring the execution of the daily management of the infrastructure.
Ensures the implementation of life cycle management of the building blocks, by:
- coordinating the implementation of technical modifications to the building block prompted by the supplier or product management/product managers.
- monitoring, analysing and verifying the relationship with other building blocks and defense infrastructure.
- working out performance frameworks from Products to technical standards so that management can be carried out.
- assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of the changes to be implemented within the life cycle of the building blocks.
- ensuring that applicable external and internal acceptance criteria and standards frameworks are maintained
- accepting delivered new building blocks or functionality within existing building blocks so that uninterrupted production can take place.
Is responsible for problem management by:
- carrying out (or having carried out) research and analysing the problem areas in order to arrive at a structural (technical) solution for the benefit of continuity.
- Experience with implementation projects Mobile applications ie with EMM/EUM infrastructures and Apps.
- Experience in creating procedures for App deployment.
- Experience with Linux environments.
- Experience with MobileIron architecture.
- Experience with signing/wrapping and managing Apps (iOS and Android).
- Experience managing and monitoring MobileIron environments.
- Experience setting up and managing Linux red hat environments.
- Candidate has a college degree in ICT or engineering or at least five years of experience in this area.
- This should be demonstrated in the CV and will also be tested during the interview.
- Candidate has followed one or more training courses in the field of MobileIron architecture.
Desired knowledge and skills for this position, NICE to have:
- Experience with Information Security and translating security measures into UEM/EMM solutions.
- Experience analysing problems (disruptions, incidents) within UEM/EMM.
- Experience in drafting technical designs.
- Candidate preferably has skill in drafting advice and reports within the UEM/EMM platform.
- Working experience with Agile/scrum and general theoretical knowledge of support processes within ITIL.
Please apply if you are interested and available.