Posted on Jun 8, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Feature Engineer- Workplace Services
We are looking for expertise of the following:
You will be working in our client's program which is responsible for the handover of all workplace services from their current provider to internal departments. You will have the responsibility of leading and facilitating the knowledge transfer process for Global Workplace Services. You and your team colleagues will be planning and participating in the knowledge transfer session and make sure that all topics are covered.
The goal is to have all knowledge transferred from one team of engineers to the other:
- Engage closely with technical experts of both sides to make sure information is sent and received correctly
- Keep track of progress during a knowledge transfer workshop and make sure that topics do not diverge too much from the previously accepted plan
- Re-plan and integrate additional topics in future workshop days Lead, moderate and facilitate during workshop, keep track of all discussion and follow-up topics
- Document outcomes and discussion points to be raised with project and squad leads at the end of day/week/knowledge cycle
- Make sure that signoff of the relevant knowledge transfer gates is provided by both parties on time
- In case of delays or other obstacles that cannot be resolved during workshop, escalate to the stream lead/project lead
Your skills include:
- Proven experience in Workplace Services IT and IT environments supporting that
- Previous and proven experience in leading and facilitating workshops
- Ability to engage learners and teachers
- Ability to understand technical documentation and steer teams to focus on relevant topics during knowledge transfer
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Strong English language skills, written and verbal
You have a higher education such as bachelor or master. You are an experienced technical writer, moderator, facilitator.
- Experience with all standard Microsoft Office products, in particular Microsoft Teams & Breakout rooms
- Actively introduce improvements and innovations
- Ability to find alternative solutions.
- You are an open-minded person, eager to learn, face new challenges and develop cooperation with colleagues from all parties involved in the KT process.
Information about the project:
Work in an international project team, cooperation with many units of our client. The client is an innovative organization that bases its activities on trust in the people we work with. Thanks to the great freedom of action, stimulate motivation and creativity, which speeds up work and allows to flexibly adapt to the changing expectations of business partners.