Functioneel Beheerder Testing/Test Automation Engineer
Posted on Jun 8, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Test Automation Consultant
Your work will consist of researching, setting up, managing and improving the test tool landscape. All this with the aim of making it as easy as possible for DevOps teams. The work varies from answering customer questions to installing certificates on a server. Give a presentation about an experimental tooling to attend consultations with stakeholders. Within the DevOps vision, the tooling you manage plays a major role in automated software testing and providing insight into quality. The focus is on further structuring, optimizing and automating testing within a DevOps world.
The team you will be working in is about 8 people. With this team you facilitate all DevOps teams, about 100 projects. As a Test Automation Consultant, you are customer and quality oriented. You are a good communicator and a strong interlocutor. You have persuasiveness and are result-oriented.
- At least a completed HBO education in business administration, computer science or a similar field;
- At least a number of years of relevant work experience within or affinity with the field of testing is a serious advantage;
- You are preferably in possession of, but at least willing to acquire the necessary broad knowledge and experience of methods, techniques, working methods and tools for testing;
- road knowledge of test tooling, both use and management of this tooling;
- The ability to function well both independently and in a team;
- Several years of experience with agile and DevOps working;
- A good command of the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing;
- Knowledge of the Microfocus suite and server management is a plus.
Please share your CV and motivational letter if you are interested in applying for this position.