Network Engineer Fighting Cyber Crime
Posted on Jun 8, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Are you Spiderman?
As in this modern day, the threat of cyber-attacks is ever present. Whether the business is a small start-up, SME, corporation, or even government authority the threat remains the same.
Now with this globally renowned IT security company that are are specialized in log management and security monitoring and well known for providing secure solutions that protect businesses of all sizes. They offer a full service from an initial audit to then designing and implementing unique cyber security solutions that stops hackers in their tracks.
In the 20+ years of successful business they have become experts in evolving with change/technology and particular industry requirements. Now 70 employees strong and with that have many long-term Swiss and international customers.
Now seeking a network engineer with a thirst for knowledge that isn't just interested in products, but the technology behind them, to help fight cyber crime.
Looking to add reinforcements to the team, just like the Avengers did when they added Spiderman. .Are you Spiderman?
Exploring the day-to-day aspects
- Using your brain in order to give strategic advice in the areas of cyber security assessments and strategy that protect business and people from hackers.
- You create concepts through to implementation of threat detection and SIEM solutions
- The Implementation of detection mechanisms based on cyber-attack scenarios in order to always have maximum security.
- Add your own added value to the further development of security intelligence platform and services
- Supporting the sales team with particular questions about SOC/SIEM
How do you make your impact?
- You have prior experience/knowledge of common SIEM and threat detection solutions (Splunk, Vectra, LogRhythm, etc)
- Excitement and enthusiasm for security and the self motivation to want to develop further within this sector
- You are an excellent communicator and therefore enjoy the customer contact in order to help keep their lively HOOD safe.
- You excel working independently with a structured work plan but also, you are a service orientated team player.
You can look forward to
- Long term stability in the ever growing and demanding market of cyber security
- Independent work with interesting and challenging customer projects.
- Flat hierarchies with good communication and fast decisions (7 person development team)
- Interesting challenges within the infrastructure
- Know-how sharing with SOC and audit team
- The opportunity to explore other areas of IT security (EG IT Forensics, Malware Analysis, Penetration testing)
- An employer who is the king of "work life balance"
- Following on from this, this opportunity can be tailor made to fit in perfectly with your personal life.
- Or you can enjoy the modern office space which is ideally located in a beautiful historic centre which is a short walk away from the closet train station, cafes and shopping
- Competitive salary
- + normal fringe benefits
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.