Python Software Engineer empowering businesses of all sizes
Posted on Jun 8, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
A revolutionary business solution tool is now needing your help to reach its full potential.
A business solution that can be utilised for all types of companies, in all kinds of industries. Its very versatile and adaptable so whether you are a tiny start up or a fortune 500 company they can still benefit from this product, thanks to your help.
It's a solution to the online digital challenges of everyday life and aims to be tailormade to each employee as they understand there isn't a one size fts all solution.
We are all human and have our own unique way of working so they support the individuality of employees in their way of working. Offering all information at a glance because all data sets are linked with each other, everywhere. The data is stored in the system on several levels and all linked to one another. You would be able to store documents in up to 4 dimensions and this data can be found via a contact, project and more. For every contact or project you would see linkedin mail, emails, documents and other forms of contact. A whole network of information on all devices. Whether you are on the go with your mobile phone/Tablet in iOS or Android or desktop your data is always everywhere synchronized.
Many business are utilising this product and are reaping the rewards in higher employee prodcutuivy and job satisfaction.
Now the product needs to grow and evolve further and many new features are in the pipeline for cointiued improvements and success and now as a result of this they are seeking a Microservices software engineer ready to add their own added value.
An insight into the role
- Actively be involved with numerous task in all areas of a development cycle
- Implementation of user stories within the scrum team both actively and independently.
- Developing smart ERP/CRM modules, all with complex architectures
- Close point of call with the 'assigned team' as well as the remaining development team
- Help with the continued success of the company and product by planning, concepting, creating and implementing new features within the product to evolve even further.
You are able to bring
- Strong experience being a software engineer and are comfortable with microservices
- You bring a sharp skill set with Python
- Knowledge/Experience with modern REST APIs
- Knowledge/Experience of queues
- Knowledge/Experience with relational and no SQL data bases.
- You are a team player ready to help the team tackle complex challenges
- Fluent English
- Knowledge/Experience with Back End PHP/Symfony is a plus point
- Knowledge/Experience with Go/Golang is a plus point
- Knowledge/Experience with other MVC frameworks is a plus point
- Knowledge/Experience with connecting external services (EG oAuth service) is a plus point
- Good knowledge and understanding of German is a plus point
What you can expect
- TOP workplace employer with a high growth potential
- Flexible working hour schedule that fits in around your personal life
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Good public transport connections to the workplace
- Good food, dining, and shopping options in the local area
- Future oriented workplace, soon to relocate to a sleek new office
- High degree of independence and personal freedom/responsibility
- To work on a evolving product and leave your own personal mark benefits business of all sizes.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.