Entry level -Desktop Support Engineer
Posted on Jun 8, 2021 by Advanced Hospitality Technologies
The Desktop Support Engineer devises and executes the solutions for workstation hardware and software issues or for segments of more complex software /hardware problems.
The position assists with the installation and support of new and upgraded workstation hardware and software and ensures its integrity and optimal operation. This position assists with recommending, implementing and documenting new hardware and software solutions that improve the computing experience.
- Address user tickets regarding laptop/desktop.
- Maintain and deploy various desktop technologies and solutions
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
- Support users in a timely manner and ensure daily operational tasks are performed efficiently
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of laptop/desktop, internet printers.
- Understanding of computers.
Position Requirements include:
- Standard business hours weekday schedule.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Must have vehicle.
- Highly motivated, responsible individuals with outstanding customer service skills.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.