Senior Data Management Programmer
Posted on Jun 8, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, one of the op Pharma companies in the Basel area, is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Data Management Programmer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Support remote patient data monitoring workflows and data processing: work on processes, software, and infrastructure to handle data collected.
- Develop review tools for patient data monitoring and provide regular outputs to clients as per Central Clinical Monitoring Plan.
- Develop Database: design, create, maintain and close project and trial capture databases using paper and EDC systems.
- Develop and maintain data standards (CDISC), manage ad hoc and standard reporting, develop and maintain internal documentation.
- Program data extractions, data listings for data cleaning purposes, logical checks, protocol violations, according to specifications provided by the TRIAL DATA MANAGER and in line with the quality standards.
- Implement, execute, schedule procedures to manage CRF and non-CRF data.
- Test the clinical databases and validation procedures.
- Keep track of data management status activities on different studies.
- Contribute to developing and implementing new technologies.
- Assist in programming activities for Regulatory Submission (FDA filing) and Audit Requirements.
- University degree (or equivalent) in mathematics, informatics, engineering or related disciplines or high school qualification.
- At least 5 years' experience in programming of which at least three in a data management function of a pharmaceutical company or a clinical research organization.
- Good knowledge of programming languages and knowledge of data management principles and tools.
- Experience with CTMS and understanding of LAB and other third-party data.
- Experience and understanding of CDISC/SDTM standards.
- Experience with Clinical Data Management Systems.
- Good Knowledge of international clinical research regulations and requirements (eg ICH/GCP) and 21 CFR Part 11.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Sound knowledge of clinical trial process.
- Experience in maintaining and supporting data management and biostatistics processes in a distributed client base within a regulated environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written), and to work in an agile way.
- Act as a Team player.
Job Title: Senior Data Management Programmer
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: .00 CHF Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on the website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield