Posted on Jun 7, 2021 by Edissero Ltd
Is it time for a new technical writing challenge? Are you dreaming of new pastures at a successful tech company? Do you want to flex your UX copywriting muscles? Does working from home with occasional visits to London sound like fun?
If you like the sound of everything so far, then read on
A brand new role has cropped up with our growing startup client in the fintech field. Fully immersed in a diverse and multidisciplinary team, you'll help to shape the company's ongoing documentation and UX copy for their customers.
Alongside writing user, how to and system configuration guides and UI messages, you'll also get involved with unravelling developer scribbles and producing legible API documentation, and creating video tutorials and product overviews.
- Solid experience as a technical writer in a software development environment.
- A passion for and experience of writing exciting UX copy.
- The ability to grasp and translate technical features/content into easy-to-understand language.
- A self-starter who's happy to manage their own workload and prioritise as appropriate.
- Buckets of enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
A highly competitive salary is on offer, as well as equity and excellent benefits. You're free to work from home as much as you'd like, but a trip to visit the London office every so often would be great.