ASIC Design Engineer
Posted on Jun 7, 2021 by IC resources
ASIC Design Engineer- Bristol
I am looking for ASIC Design Engineers of all levels to join the team in Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an independent company who are a leader within the design service industry. You will work across the complete design flow and on all aspects of digital IC design within a fast-paced commercial environment.
This is a superb opportunity to work on a range of different projects within different industries. As well as being a fantastic opportunity for learning growth and development for junior engineers, for senior engineers this is a great time to join and have the potential to lead these projects.
A successful candidate will have:
- A good academic record with a 1st or a 2:1 in electronics or a related field
- VHDL or Verilog coding experience
- Experience with System Verilog
- Experience with UVM
- Experience with digital design o FPGA's
- Experience with EDA tools: stimulation, synthesis ect
- Experience on SoC architectures, CPU architecture, Digital signal processing
- Experience on board design and test
My client also offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£8.95 - £9.25 Hourly
£10.8 - £10.8 Hourly
£35k - £45k Annual