Infrastructure Engineer Azure Windows Cisco
Posted on Jun 7, 2021 by client server
Infrastructure Engineer London to £120k
Infrastructure Engineer (Azure Cloud VMware Cisco Windows). Hugely successful Hedge Fund is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. You will be working within a technology driven company that has created a culture of ownership and responsibility allowing you to make a significant impact on one of London's most respected Hedge Funds.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you'll provide day to day support for a growing company (220 currently) and will deal with a wide range of issues from single desktop to complex backend infrastructure problems. You'll be joining at a vital time as the company are about to migrate from on premise to the Cloud and you will play an important role in supporting and driving this transition.
Based in London, you'll be working alongside a highly talented and experienced team. You will be expected to be in the office most days but can work from home 1 - 2 days a week.
- Top academies with a degree in Computer Science or similar (2:1 and above)
- A highly experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer with excellent knowledge of VMware, Azure, Windows and Cisco
- Good understanding of infrastructure and experience with Cloud migration projects
- You've worked within a fast paced hedge fund or financial services environment previously
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
As an Infrastructure Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £120k) plus 40% - 60% bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Infrastructure Engineer (Azure) role.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£43k - £43k Annual
£70 - £70 Daily
£9.3 - £13 Hourly
£8.91 - £9.21 Hourly