SAP S/4 HANA Development Manager
Posted on Jun 7, 2021 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
One of Red's manufacturing clients in the Greater Tampa Bay, FL area is seeking to hire a full-time, permanent SAP S/4 HANA Development Manager.
The role would be responsible for architecture, design and tracking of custom solutions in an SAP environment. The role will assist the SAP team with requirements gathering, and work through all aspects of the development life cycle using SAP suite of tools within S/4HANA to transform data into information to achieve business goals and objectives.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- 7+ years of SAP development experience
- 3+ years of management experience with application architecture, design and implementation
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience with people development, with responsibility for performance, reviews, guiding and mentoring team members
- 5+ years of hands on experience troubleshooting, and debugging complex integrated applications within SAP
- In-depth knowledge in the data model of various SAP applications and table structure is essential.
- Strong development experience in SAP S/4HANA environment
- Hands-on development skills with ABAP/4 Programming Language including SmartForms, User-exits, BADI's, Idocs, Object Oriented Programming in ABAP
- Technical knowledge of SAP systems and a good understanding of several functional areas such as FI, SD, MM, PP, and WM
- Exposure and understanding of SAP security concepts
- ABAP CDS development and Fiori UI5 experience
- Working knowledge of Basis and BW technologies
- Integration with other SAP and new dimension products
- Exposure and understanding of EDI and .Net