UX Designer - Figma Experience (w/m)
Posted on Jun 7, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
UX Designer vacancy requiring profound Figma knowledge for our Zurich based client in the telecommunication sector.
- 1+ years of experience as a UX designer plus solid Figma skills
- A good command of HTML would be a big plus
- Ability collaborate with multidisciplinary teams throughout the design process
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, Geman is an advantage
- Elaborating the predefined concepts on the surface of the company's Sunrise page used by the B2C customers
- Maintaining and expanding the icon library, colour and font collections
- Applying and integrating company-defined branding into designs so that they create value for both the company and the customer
- Collaborating with different stakeholders in the Digital Care Squad
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.