Embedded Software/FPGA Developer (Freelance)
Posted on Jun 7, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
The customer develops sensor technology for electromechanical systems. The task is to further develop their sensor firmware.
This will be a Full Time Position for 6 months, starting 01.07.201.
As discussed, please send me back your latest CV along with a few bullet points outlining your experience in relation the below requirements.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- MSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Three years plus experience VHDL (essential)
- Three years plus experience in Embedded C programming (essential)
- Experience in PCB Design (Altium)
- Solid understanding in control systems theory
- Ability to work independently and meet critical deadlines
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.